26 August 2009

babies,

why do i love you?
as a former roommate recently told me, "I remember you saying sophomore year that you wanted your post-college life to include holding babies".  i don't remember saying this, but i'm sure i did.  i said so many ridiculous things living in that suite.  and not just me.  once in a fit of frustration katherine turned on oprah and started to paddle-ball, then looked directly at me and said "LOOK AT ME! I'M PADDLE-BALLING AND WALKING!" but, i digress.

seriously, since setting this goal about three years ago i've been more successful than i could have guessed (especially since i forgot it was a goal).  here are some highlights:

i held this baby:

i held this baby:

and this baby:
and i held this baby:
and this one:
i held this baby:
and this one:


1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this. Sounds like a pretty great goal to me. (I LOVE the last baby and how her G-pa didn't know her name. so good.)

    ReplyDelete